You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. thanks coverme-upp for the tag. here’s what happens when I hit shuffle on my itunes:
1. Never Thought That This Would Happen - Arkells
2. My! My! Time Flies -Enya
3. Slow it Down -Lumineers
4. Let it Roll - Flo-Rida
5. O’Sister - City and Colour
6. My Fault - Imagine Dragons
7. Changing - Airborne Toxic Event
8. Alvinez: Cantos De Espana, Op. 232 -IV Cordoba - Issac Albeniz
9. My Soul Longs for You -Jesus Culture
10. Love Me - Katy Perry
11. Maybe - Yiruma
12. Waiting to be Found -Alex Goot
13. The One That Got Away - Jake Owen
14. Do You Remember -Jack Johnson
15. She’s Not Afraid -One Direction
16. Whatcha Say - Jason Derulo
17. Thank You - Hillsong
18. Long Live - Taylor Swift
19. Feather on the Clyde -Passenger
20. We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
Wow, this mix of songs could literally not be more hilariously perfect in showcasing the embarrassing phases my music taste went through. From my guilty pleasures of Flo-Rida and country music, to my obsessions with Katy Perry, One Direction and T-Swift (like the inner lg I am), to my love for finding youtube sensations such as Alex Goot, to my kickin worship jams, to my classic hipster tunes and love for piano and romantic guitar music… this list has it all. I could not stop laughing.
p.s- Enya is queen.
p.s.s -i think it’s time for an itunes clean-up
The Collaboration Project - What do you love?
We had a lot of fun making this video! Thanks to everyone who got involved.